Rockwell Carmel Solid Brass Entry Door Handle Set in Oil Rubbed Bronze Fits 5-1/2″ Double Bore
- Solid Forged Brass
- Residential Carmel Oil Rubbed Bronze finish is suitable for doors with a double bore 2-1/8″ x 5-1/2″ Center to Center
- The Rockwell Carmel Handle Sets allows it to be retrofitted into 6 different bottom screwhole positions.
- Exterior Door Lock Single Cylinder Keylocking Deadbolt Handleset
- ANSI CERTIFICATION: Grade 2
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8″ – 2-3/4″
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″
- Handle Style: Grip
- Latch Faceplate: Square Corner
- Mount: Full escutcheon
- Interconnected: No
- Keyway: SC1 with 2 Solid Brass keys
- Strike size: L x W: 1.25″ x 2.25″
- Deadbolt Throw: 1″
- Projection: 3.2″
- Lever Style: Dahli Lever
- Lock Type: Residential Keyed Entry Solid Brass front Door handles
- Entry Door Handleset
- Dummy conversion kits available to convert keyed entry to dummy function for double door applications.
- 2-1/4″ conversion kits are also available for 2-1/4″ thick doors.
Door routing Illustration below
5-1/2″ Center to Center
2-1/8″ Diameter Double Bore