With robust and durable deadbolt locks, homeowners can feel safe knowing their residences are secure. That’s why we developed our Premium Rockwell Solid Brass Low Profile Deadbolt for reliable protection paired with a modern look.
Rockwell is your destination for expertly made residential and commercial door hardware. Our products embrace style, quality and innovation, giving customers the value they deserve.
Features of Our Rockwell Solid Brass Low Profile Deadbolts
Our single cylinder keylocking deadbolts are designed with a turning knob on the door’s interior and a keyable activation lock on the outside. This premium Rockwell deadbolt has a solid forged brass construction with a modern brushed nickel finish, giving off a sleek, contemporary look.
This keyed entry deadbolt lock is suitable with residential exterior doors measuring 1 3/4 inches thick. Like all Rockwell deadbolts, this product has earned a Grade 2 certification from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Other notable features include:
- Backset with adjustment from 2 3/8 inches to 2 3/4 inches.
- Square corner latch faceplate.
- SC1 keyway.
- Face bore mount measuring 2 1/8 inches.
- Two solid brass wide bow keys.
- Strike size of 1.25 inches long by 2.25 inches wide.
- One-inch deadbolt throw.
- Dimensions measuring 7.81 inches by 6.56 inches by 3.150 inches.
- Weight totaling 2.2293 pounds.
Why Use Low Profile Single Cylinder Deadbolts for Entry Doors?
Homeowners with single cylinder deadbolts like our Rockwell low profile brass models will enjoy the following advantages for their entry doors:
- Reliable forced entry resistance
- Solid and robust build
- Intruder discouragement
- Protection against knives, crowbars and lock picking
Deliver Safety and Style With Rockwell Solid Brass Deadbolts at Rockwell
You can provide your customers with high-quality deadbolts they can trust at Rockwell. We strive to create the most durable and dependable products that deliver the highest value to consumers.