Types of Commercial Door Hardware We Offer
Examples of the commercial door locks and parts we provide at Rockwell Security include:
- Offset pivots: Pivot doors can add a touch of elegance and style to a storefront that other designs cannot deliver. Pivot doors eliminate the need for hinges by utilizing offset pivots away from the door frame’s side. Offset pivots offer exceptional balance and functionality, even for the heaviest commercial door models.
- Mortise cylinders: Mortise cylinders are among the most economical and easiest-to-install locks for businesses. These cylinders are also simple to remove when changing locks or performing routine maintenance. Weather-resistant construction ensures many years of reliable use.
- Mortise locks: Mortise locks contain a lock case that fits into a pocket at the side edge of a door. Although these locks are often more costly than cylindrical models, they deliver increased durability and security. Mortise locks are the strongest, most adaptable designs for high-traffic areas in commercial applications.
Finishes Available for Storefront Glass Door Parts
Rockwell Security offers a comprehensive range of finishes that enhance protection and boost the appearance of your hardware, such as:
- Aluminum: Aluminum’s durability and ease of handling make it one of the most popular choices for storefront hardware.
- Bronze: Bronze is among the most aesthetically pleasing finishes for commercial door hardware.
- Duronodic: Duronodic finishes use an electrochemical treatment that can add color to aluminum while increasing oxidation protection.
Advantages of Partnering With Rockwell Security
When you choose Rockwell Security for commercial door locks and other components, you’ll partner with a company committed to customer satisfaction. Our designers and customer service representatives are among the top in the industry, providing timely answers and solutions to your unique needs.
Our innovative designs set us apart from companies offering similar products. Our decades of design expertise in commercial and residential applications enables us to provide the market’s most practical, durable and attractive door and window hardware solutions.
Rockwell Security’s state-of-the-art facility in Northern California allows us to serve OEMs and other distributors across the United States and Canada. We’re also ISO 9000-certified, meaning we utilize strict quality control methods that balance durability, functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Find Commercial Storefront Door Locks and Hardware at Rockwell Security Today
Rockwell Security is a perfect choice if you’re looking to partner with a reputable designer and manufacturer of premium-grade storefront door components and hardware. For decades, we’ve provided leading OEMs with the industry’s most durable, high-performing and innovative solutions. Contact us online today to learn more about how our products can benefit your company.