Choose From Multiple Sliding Glass Door Handle Finishes
While homeowner safety and security are top priorities when designing and manufacturing our door handles, we also recognize the importance of style for door designers, sellers and end-users.
Besides featuring expert craftsmanship and solid construction, Rockwell Security’s patio door handles are available in an array of attractive finishes. Our options include:
- Black (antique and matte)
- Bronze (antique and polished)
- Nickel (brushed and satin)
- Stainless steel
These finishes are also durable, ensuring long-lasting results.
Numerous Attractive Styles Are Available
Our OEM sliding door handles also come in a broad assortment of exciting styles to meet any design preference and complement a home’s decor.
- Modena: The Modena style consists of smooth, clean lines, providing a contemporary look and feel.
- Laguna: A 10-inch-long Laguna handle with a compound curve is another alternative when a contemporary look is desirable.
- Charlotte: These two-piece handles are available in an exterior finger pull or back-to-back “C” design.
- Sonoma: The defining characteristics of the Sonoma sliding door handle style are rounded contours and smooth curves.
Contact Rockwell Security to Learn More
Browse our entire lineup of exciting sliding door handles and choose the ones that work best for your design projects or selling environment. Check out our “Support” section for answers to your questions, or contact us online for more information.