The door handle is a crucial element in a home’s entry door. Its appearance lends to the home’s look, and its inner mechanisms provide a secure fit and lock for safety. Rockwell Security has many residential hardware options to suit various designs. Each product is made with quality for long-lasting durability.
Our Classic Door Handle Styles
The residential door handles at Rockwell Security are available in three styles:
- Grip latch: The handle is stationary and vertically oriented. Above the handle is a thumb latch, which is pressed down to open and close the door.
- Lever: The horizontal lever is pulled up or pushed down to latch the door. Lever styles include classic wave, Dahli and quattro.
- Knob: The knob is circular or egg-shaped. The user rotates the knob to the left or right to open and close the door.
Our handlesets can be mixed or matched depending on the option. Using the same handle style on both sides of the door gives a uniform look. Different handle options are best when the door’s exterior needs an elegant look, while the interior can be more practical. You can order the following door handle combinations:
- Grip latch and lever
- Grip latch and knob
- Two levers
Find Many Finish Options for the Perfect Look
The handleset’s finish gives the door style and elegance to match the interior or coordinate with the exterior. Our modern entry door handles have many finish options, including:
- Brushed brass: Brushed brass features soft, uniform abrasions to create a subdued matte finish. It is a durable option for door hardware.
- Lifetime brass: Lifetime brass has a matte texture. It resists corrosion and tarnish to last many years.
- Polished brass: Polished brass is shinier than lifetime brass. This finish prevents tarnish and is popular for door handles.
- Brushed nickel: Brushed nickel is a classic finish that is most similar to stainless steel in appearance.
- Distressed nickel: Distressed nickel features soft texturing for a muted rustic look. Each distressed product has a unique appearance.
- Antique nickel: Antique nickel has a slightly brushed effect for minimal texture and a vintage look.
- Antique black: Antique is a rich black with light brushing to look slightly distressed.
Secure Lock Mechanisms
All door handle styles and finishes have a durable lock to keep the door securely in the doorjamb. Our door handles have a single cylinder deadbolt — a keyed cylinder on the outside and a turn lever on the inside will unlock and lock the door. All hardware has a Schlage (SC1) keyway and comes with two solid brass keys.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has standards to rank door lock integrity. Our modern entry door handles have Grade 2 certification, a mid-range grade that exceeds most residential requirements.
Contact Rockwell Security, Inc. to Order Modern Residential Door Handles
Rockwell Security is the premier name in modern entry door handles. Many well-known door manufacturers trust our products to deliver a superior design for a competitive price. For each hardware option, the design is flexible to provide customization for the manufacturer’s particular needs. Our facility meets ISO 9000 standards, and all of our residential door handles are made under strict quality assurance protocols.
For more information about our door handles for residential use, contact our customer service team.