What Is Side Adjust in a Glass Door Roller?
Our door rollers feature side adjust, which allows the door to adjust vertically within its frame. The end user can arrange the door to be lower or higher to get a proper fit. The adjustment screw on the side of the roller hardware moves the door up or down when turned with a handheld screwdriver.
Weight Capacities of Patio Door Rollers
Our glass door rollers have various weight capacities to support any wood, aluminum or vinyl sliding door. These rollers range from light-duty to heavy-duty to hold virtually any door you produce. This support is necessary for helping the door move in the track smoothly without getting stuck. Our rollers offer the following weight capacities:
- 200 pounds
- 250 pounds
- 400 pounds per roller (800 pounds per door)
- 500 pounds per roller (1,000 pounds per door)
Why Choose Rockwell Security for Your Glass Door Rollers?
Rockwell Security supplies door OEMs with hardware like sliding door rollers. Sliding glass door manufacturers choose us because of our:
- Industry experience: Rockwell Security is well-known in the industry for our product variety and quality. We have more than 30 years of experience behind our products.
- Security: Our patio door rollers are stylish and secure, so you can be confident in supplying your customers with hardware that will keep their homes and businesses safe.
- High-quality construction: We manufacture our sliding tandem rollers with the latest designs and quality materials to ensure each well-made component offers consistent quality.
Order Sliding Tandem Rollers Online Today
We have extensive experience working with OEM door manufacturers to provide durable, functional and attractive door hardware, including rollers and handles. Contact Rockwell Security today to develop or send large orders of sliding door rollers. Regardless of the residential doors you produce, our experienced team is ready to meet your needs for components.