Shower Door Hinge Finishes Ranging From Classic to Modern
Our craftsmanship delivers durable and functional pieces with an eye-catching appearance. Choose from some of these elegant and sophisticated finishes:
- Antique Black: Antique Black offers a rich and luxurious matte look and contrasts nicely against glass.
- Brushed Nickel: Brushed Nickel appears similar to stainless steel and provides some color variations, including warm tones.
- Polished Chrome: Polished Chrome offers a shiny reflective quality as a popular and high-end choice.
Types of Glass Shower Door Hinges for Manufacturers
We make all our designs in our ISO 9000-certified manufacturing facility. Our excellent craftsmanship of hardware for standard and unique showers includes the following types of door hinges:
- Backplate: Backplates mount directly on the wall anywhere you want to install a shower door.
- 180-degree: The 180-degree hinges offer a wide operating angle in and out of the shower door for convenient use.
- 135-degree: The 135-degree hinges are for shower enclosures and quadrants in-between a glass door and a fixed glass panel.
- Mini hinge: The mini hinge is used for jamb-to-glass installations of tempered glass shower doors up to ¼ inch thick.
- Corner: Square corners offer a shower door opening of 90 degrees and come with straight or beveled edges.
Order Shower Door Hinges in Bulk From Rockwell Security
Rockwell Security is proud to manufacture and distribute shower hinges throughout the United States and Canada. To place your order or request more information about our products, contact our team today!