The Rockwell Sonoma Sliding Door handles are designed
with smooth curves and rounded contours for ease in
pulling the sliding door. The Sonoma handlesets are
available in both Aluminum Die cast and Zinc Diecast
The Sonoma Handles are a 1 piece construction handlesets
eliminating any occurrence of loose handles on the escutcheon
The Sonoma profile height of 1.6″ clears screen Doors.
The Sonoma Sliding Door Handles are Available in Keyed
Entry, Privacy and Dummy functions.
The handles are Non-handed and suitable for either right
or left hand doors.
The Sonoma Handles Have 5/16″ Screw bosses to prevent
handle movement and are also supplied with anti-slip gaskets.
The handles are available in Powder Coat, and Architectural
The Keyed Entry Handlesets have the locking Cylinders
pre-installed in the Center keylock position for
1-3/4″ thick doors.
- Metal Cast Pull Handle
- Non-Handed, compatible on doors with a mortise lock application
- Fits 1-3/4″ thick sliding doors
- Fits 3 hole mounts with 3-15/16″ screwhole to screwhole center hole spacing
- Backset: Inline or 1/8″ Offset spacing
- Each package contains one outside and inside pull with thumblatch and installation fasteners (mortise lock not included)