Most homeowners value two things when selecting entry door hardware for their residences — protection and appearance. With Rockwell low profile double cylinder deadbolts, these individuals can experience advanced security and modern style in a single solution.
At Premium Hardware, we produce dependable hardware that sets the standard for quality and value. We offer a wide spectrum of locks and door hardware designed for commercial and residential applications.
Our Rockwell Solid Brass Double Cylinder Deadbolt Features
Our Rockwell double cylinder deadbolts feature key cylinders on both sides of the door, requiring users to use a key to lock and unlock the exterior and interior. These low profile residential keyed entry locks are made of solid forged brass with a luxurious lifetime brass finish for long-lasting shine.
These reversible, non-handed locks are designed for 1 3/4-inch thick residential exterior doors. They also exhibit Grade 2 quality as certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Some of the many features of our Rockwell double cylinder brass deadbolts include:
- Backset for 2 3/8-inch to 2 3/4-inch adjustment.
- Face bore mount measuring 2 1/8 inches.
- Strike component measuring 1.25 inches long and 2.25 inches wide.
- One-inch deadbolt throw.
- Radius corner latch faceplate.
- SC1 keyway.
- Two solid brass wide bow keys.
- A 2.37-pound construction.
- Dimensions of 7.81 inches by 6.56 inches by 3.15 inches.
Benefits of Using Double Cylinder Deadbolts for Entry Doors
Double cylinder deadbolts for residential entry doors are designed to deliver several significant security advantages, including:
- A solid, robust structure.
- High resistance to forced entry attempts.
- Ability to discourage intruders from persisting.
- Durability against crowbars, knives and lock picking.
Invest in Rockwell Low Profile Deadbolts at Premium Hardware
For deadbolts that exhibit high dependability and style, choose Rockwell low profile brass deadbolts from Premium Hardware. We design and manufacture everything from multipoint locks to sliding door handles to rollers, bringing residential and commercial customers the high-quality hardware they need.
Contact us to learn more about our hardware solutions today!