Every entry door lock should achieve two primary purposes — securing residences from intrusions and adding an element of style to a home’s exterior. Rockwell low profile double cylinder deadbolts in antique black accomplish both tasks with their durable construction and luxurious look.
Rockwell is your go-to source for dependable door hardware that exceeds customer expectations. We’re proud of our many ISO 9000-certified manufacturing facilities and our Northern California location.
Our Rockwell Antique Black Double Cylinder Deadbolt Features
Our Rockwell low profile deadbolts have two cylinders instead of one, meaning users must have a key to activate the locks on both the interior and exterior sides of the door. These sturdy deadbolts comprise solid forged brass and a luxurious antique black finish for a stunning exterior look.
Our Grade 2 American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-certified solid brass low profile locks are designed for residential entry doors measuring 1 3/4 inches thick. Other features of our Rockwell double cylinder deadbolts include:
- Weighing 2.367 pounds.
- Two wide bow solid brass keys.
- Adjustable backset between 2 3/8 inches and 2 3/4 inches.
- One-inch deadbolt throw.
- Radius corner latch faceplate.
- Mounted 2 1/8-inch face bore.
- SC1 keyway.
- Strike component measuring 1.25 inches long by 2.25 inches wide.
- Dimensions of 7.81 inches by 6.56 inches by 3.15 inches.
Security Benefits of Double Cylinder Deadbolt Locks
Rockwell low profile antique black deadbolts deliver the most reliable protection with the following security benefits:
- Sturdy and robust lock construction
- Ability to discourage trespassers from persisting
- Dependable forced entry resistance capabilities
- Not breaking against crowbars, lock picking and knives