Features of Our Rockwell Premium Single Cylinder Deadbolt
Rockwell single cylinder key locking deadbolts are designed for residential use and feature a contemporary retractable cylinder cover for enhanced style. Users can activate these single-cylinder locks from the door’s exterior and use the thumb-turn from the interior side. Our Rockwell premium exterior door locks are non-handed, reversible and comprise solid forged brass with an elegant brushed nickel finish.
Rockwell Premium Solid Brass Aqua Single Cylinder Deadbolts are Grade 2-certified by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and are suitable for 1 3/4-inch thick doors. All models come equipped with a latch, thumb turn, cylinder, strike and mounting hardware for easy installation.
Other features include:
- Two solid brass wide bow keys.
- A 3.2-pound construction.
- Dimensions measuring 6.56 inches by 6.56 inches by 3.15 inches.
- SC1 pins, pin depths and increments.
- Backset that adjusts from 2 3/8 inches to 2 3/4 inches.
- A face bore mount measuring 2 1/8 inches.
Benefits of Using Residential Single Cylinder Deadbolts
Rockwell single cylinder deadbolts are designed with numerous advanced security features for residential properties, including:
- Combating knives, crowbars and lock picking with anti-breakage technology.
- Preventing intruders from lingering at the door when they see protection in place.
- Withstanding forced entry attempts.
- Exhibiting a thick and robust structure.
Promote Greater Security With Rockwell Brushed Nickel Deadbolts at Rockwell Security
You can find durable and dependable Rockwell premium single cylinder locks in various sleek finishes at Rockwell Security. We’re committed to delivering state-of-the-art items paired with excellent customer service.
Contact us for more information on our products today!